XPS TOKYO   JapanMaps.co.nr tokyo's expat service company :: serving tokyo's foreign community for five years    
Service Menu >>

[main services]
household deliveries
house moving
office relocating
imports/customs clearance
vehicles purchase/export
[additional services]
!New! ... maps

about us

email XPS Tokyo Contact Us >>

English, French, and Japanese are all spoken.

mobile (Mike)



A rare moment of economy for Tokyo Good condition used vehicles.

A huge variety of choice and price, so whether you need something to take the kids to school or just a way to get out of town, we can make it happen for you.

We can do all the paper work for you! We only need two items from you.

The "Certified Signature" (see below)
The Name & Tel of the agent in charge of your parking space

Required documents to buy a car in Japan

Parking Permit
Certified Signature (from your embassy)
Ininjo (letter of Guarantee)
Required documents to sell a car in Japan

Certified Signature (from your embassy)
Ininjo (letter of Guarantee)
Joto Sho (bill of sale)
Valid Jibai Seki (JCI ie Japanese compulsary insurance)
Copy of car tax payment
"Certified Signature"

This is a document issued at your embassy. Telephone your embassy to confirm time and price of issuing a certified signature.

A parking space needs to be within two kilometers of your residence. Car parking is a prerequisite for owning a car in Japan.
Jibai Seki

This is the compulsary insurance part required by law to drive your car on the road. If the original form of Jibaiseki is not valid at the time of sale a new one is required to be issued.
Car Tax

If you have not paid you car tax for the year this will need to be paid in order to sell your vehicle.
Toyota Celica
Toyota Celica
Links »

JAF's English website
©2004 XPS Tokyo :: Expat service in Tokyo, Japan :: Site by Steven Levithan